Monday, April 16, 2012

Menus April 16 and Activities April 17

Moviegal226 has left a new comment on your post "Menu from April 15
and April 15 and 16 activities...":

Please don't give up on photographing the menus, these are very
helpful! Please take some photos of the wine bar menus and the
enomatic machines too if you can I'd love to see those! Enjoying your
journey so far!

Moviegal226 (or anyone else) please don't be offended if I don't respond
to your comments in the usual way. When using slow, expensive satellite
internet I post to the blog via email which happens very quickly, and
don't actually open the blog directly. While on the ship, if I respond
to comments it will probably be as part of a blog entry. I will continue
to try photographing the menu both with and without flash in the future
to see what works best. I'm not a drinker; did you have any specific bar
in mind, and where are the enomatic machines?

Sunday's menu seemed to be Menu A from the Cruise Critic 14-day menu
thread but I could not find today's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment